Apparel / Clothing Industrial Fabrics
from Darco Southern, Inc.
Twisted Tetraglas Rope. Twisted Tetraglas Rope is a completely incombustable material capable of withstanding continuous service temperatues up 1000oF. This rope will resist most acids and alkalis and will remain unaffected by solvents and bleaches. Applications include: caulking for oven and... [See More]
- Applications: Apparel; Architectural or Construction; Automotive / Transportation; Impact Absorption or Bulletproof; Fire; OEM
- Width / OD: 0.25 to 2.00
- Material: Fiberglass
- Length: 10.0 to 425.0
Outlast ® Thermal Regulation. Our Outlast ® textile line was developed to keep astronauts cool and comfortable throughout their missions. Using this space technology, Outlast ® adjusts to your temperature, keeping you comfortable and refreshed. Our dedicated designers ensure that every... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace; Apparel; Electrical; Fire
- Material: Synthetic; Polyester; Acrylic
- Textie Product Type: Woven; Knitted; Blanket or Batt
- Features: Thermal Insulation
from Bondex, Inc.
Bondex was selected by DuPont ™ to offer a line of products which meet the specifications of E88, E88C and Z11, identified by Bondex product codes as shown below. Additionally, we invite customers of DuPont ™ spunlace to challenge the Bondex team to develop custom solutions beyond these... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace; Apparel; Automotive / Transportation; Chemical; OEM
- Material: Synthetic; Aramid; Coated / Sized (optional feature)
- Textie Product Type: Carded or Needlepunched; Nonwoven
from Toray Industries (America), Inc.
Eco-friendly FORESSE ™ is made from plant-based cellulose instead of petrochemicals. Additionally, FORESSE ™ is spun using a melt spinning process that elminates the need to use organic solvents. These features and others make FORESSE ™ a high-performance textile that would be... [See More]
- Applications: Apparel
- Material: Synthetic; Natural
- Textie Product Type: Nonwoven