Steel Filter Housings
from Shelco Filters - Division of Tinny Corp.
Single Bag Housings: #1, #2, #3 and #4 sizes. #1 and #2 sizes: 304L, 316L or Carbon Steel construction. Band clamp or swing bolt lid closures. Stainless steel compression spring. Standard 2 ” FNPT side inlet and bottom outlet connections. Adjustable stainless steel mounting legs. Stainless... [See More]
- Housing Material: Steel; Steel - Stainless
- Port Description: Inlet /Outlet:2" FNPT (#1 and #2 Sizes)3/4", 1" and 1 1/2" FNPT (#3 and #4 Sizes) Optional: RF Flanges or Sanitary Ferrules
- Maximum Pressure: 150
- Filtration Product: Chemical; Coolant; InksDies; Water; Oil
from Parker Hannifin Filtration and Separation Div. / Balston Products
Balston high flow rate compressed gas filters offer exceptionally high efficiency coalescing filtration of compressed gas at high flow rates. Specifically designed to remove suspended liquids and dirt from pipeline natural gas, the housings are ASME Code Stamped up to 1440 psig. Equipped with... [See More]
- Housing Material: Steel; Steel - Stainless (optional feature)
- Maximum Temperature: 130
- Maximum Pressure: 1440
- Port Description: 2"
from ISC Sales, Inc.
Dependable, long-lasting steel and non-metallic housings for removal of dirt, pipe scale and other contaminants from process liquids. Available in sizes to accommodate our broad selection of filter bags. [See More]
- Housing Material: Steel; Non-metallic
- Filtration Product: Water
- Flow: Full Flow