Electrically Conductive Polyurethane Adhesives and Sealants
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP21TDCSFL is a two component, silver filled, electrically conductive system for high performance bonding and sealing formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Its most salient features are its high flexibility and elongation. This... [See More]
- Features: Anti-static, ESD; High Dielectric; Electrically Conductive; EMI/RFI Shielding; Filled; Flexible; Laminaes
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Composites; Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Dissimilar Substrates; Metal/Plastic/Glass/Ceramic/Elast.&Wood
- Compound Type: Sealant; Thermally Conductive; Adhesive
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component
from Protavic America, Inc.
ANA-97174 UV is a clear Ultraviolet/ Visible light curing adhesive. It is a low viscosity urethane modified acrylic casting system. It was developed for adhesive and coating applications. It is recommended for small electrical/electronic casting and encapsulating applications that require a unique... [See More]
- Features: Electrically Conductive; Unfilled; Thermal Insulation
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Compound Type: Adhesive
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Plastic