Thermal Insulation / Heat Insulating Polyurethane Adhesives and Sealants
from Foam Supplies, Inc.
OnePart is FSI ’s moisture-cure adhesive with time-tested results in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications, including entry and garage doors, recreational vehicle components, building and construction products (like SIPs, structural insulated panels) and more. It ’s... [See More]
- Features: Laminaes; Thermal Insulation
- Substrate Compatibility: Plastic; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates
- Compound Type: Adhesive
- Cure / Technology: Reactive or Moisture Cured; Two Component
from Master Bond, Inc.
UV15X-6NM-2 features vibrant flexibility, excellent toughness and superior abrasion resistance. This fast curing moderate viscosity compound can be used for bonding, sealing, coating and encapsulation. Its robust flexibility gives it the capacity to withstand severe thermal cycling as well as... [See More]
- Features: Unfilled; Flexible; Non-corrosive; Thermal Insulation
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Composites; Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Dissimilar Substrates
- Compound Type: Encapsulant, Potting Compound; Sealant; Adhesive
- Cure / Technology: Reactive or Moisture Cured; Single Component; Thermoset; UV or Radiation Cured
from Epoxies Etc...
20-2024 is a low viscosity, two component, closed cell urethane foam. This is a rigid, non-CFC containing foam. 20-2024 can be used for potting, encapsulating, thermal insulation, flotation devices, sandwich panel cores, etc. [See More]
- Features: Unfilled; Thermal Insulation
- Cure / Technology: Two Component
- Compound Type: Encapsulant, Potting Compound
- Industry: Electronics
from Protavic America, Inc.
The two component polyurethane compound described in this data sheet is specifically designed for the encapsulation by casting of completed circuit board. The cured material meets the flammability requirements of UL 94, V-O at thickness of 0.070 in. and greater (UL File Number E116296) and provides... [See More]
- Features: High Dielectric; Filled; Flame Retardant; Flexible; Thermal Insulation; UL Rating
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Compound Type: Encapsulant, Potting Compound; Adhesive
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic