Thermal Compound / Heat Conductive Polyurethane Adhesives and Sealants
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP21TDCSFL is a two component, silver filled, electrically conductive system for high performance bonding and sealing formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Its most salient features are its high flexibility and elongation. This... [See More]
- Compound Type: Sealant; Thermally Conductive; Adhesive
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Composites; Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Dissimilar Substrates; Metal/Plastic/Glass/Ceramic/Elast.&Wood
- Features: Anti-static, ESD; High Dielectric; Electrically Conductive; EMI/RFI Shielding; Filled; Flexible; Laminaes
from Epoxies Etc...
The 10-2055 and 10-2055 HV were developed to produce a general purpose, semi flexible polyurethane adhesive for bonding a wide variety of plastic and metal substrates. The flexibility of these adhesives allows bonding to substrates with high coefficients of thermal expansion (CTE) and substrates... [See More]
- Compound Type: Thermally Conductive; Adhesive
- Cure / Technology: Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing; Two Component
- Substrate Compatibility: Metal; Plastic
- Features: Flexible