Marine Stainless Steel Alloys
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Overview. FERRALIUM 255 is finding many cost effective applications in the chemical, marine, metallurgical, municipal sanitation, plastics, oil and gas, petrochemical, pollution control, wet phosphoric acid, paper making and metalworking industries. Called "super" because it is more alloyed than... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Stainless Steel, Normally UNS S, but also UNS N or K; Superalloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Profile or Structural Shape
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
APPLICATIONS. Fasteners. Electrical Components. Chemical Processing. Machined Components. Sea Water Applications. DESCRIPTION. 304Cu is applicable to certain unique uses due to its' increased copper content. The increased copper content provides increased corrosion resistance and a higher level of... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; HV / Electrical; Marine; Fasteners, Electrical Components, Chemical Processing, Machined Components, Sea Water Applications
- UNS Number (S, or N, K): 30430
- Type: Austenitic; Stainless Steel, Normally UNS S, but also UNS N or K
- Specifications: UNS