Metal Face Seal Needle Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The needle valve can be used to control mini-cylinders, nozzles, timing circuits, filling heads, bleed vents, and in many other applications. The valve is also available with options such as a panel mount thread and a knob for easy adjustment. Maximum inlet pressure is 300 psig. [See More]
- Connection Description: Threaded (optional feature); Compression (optional feature); TubeFitting (optional feature); FaceSeal; 10-32 Inlet. Many Outlet Port Options.
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 500.00
- Valve Size: 0.19
- Flow (Cv): 0.00 to 0.08
Overview. Soft Seated Needle and Gauge Valves. Cameron's AOP ™ soft-seated needle and gauge valves come in sizes 1/4 ” and 1/2 ” (8 mm and 15 mm) and are rated for a maximum working pressure of 6000 psi. All soft-seated needle valves include a one-piece, replaceable nylon seat with... [See More]
- Connection Description: BoltFlange (optional feature); FaceSeal (optional feature)
- Maximum Pressure: 6000.00 to 10000.00
- Valve Size: 0.25 to 0.50
- Media: Hydraulic; Gas; NaturalGas; SourGas