λ/8 Flat Mirrors Datasheets
from Advanced Optics, Inc.
In addition to our in-stock optical mirrors and optical windows, Advanced Optics provides custom fabrication and free engineering services. Our capabilities allow us to: Drill holes. Produce beveled substrates. Fabricate custom sizes and shapes. Provide coated filters or filter glass. Manufacture... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/2 (optional feature); λ/4 (optional feature); λ/5 (optional feature); λ/8 (optional feature); λ/10 (optional feature); λ/20 (optional feature); Custom Surface Flatness
- Diameter/Width: 3.17 to 203
- Mirror Shape: Round (optional feature); Rectangular / Square (optional feature); Elliptical (optional feature); Custom Shape
- Thickness: 1 to 38.1
from Edmund Optics Inc.
Circular Profile When Oriented at 45 °. Ideal for Redirecting Light. Multiple Sizes and Coatings Offered. Our TECHSPEC ® 1/8 λ Precision Elliptical Flat Mirrors are ideal for research and astronomical applications. Because of their elongated major axis, they are suited to bending... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/8
- Thickness: 3.81
- Mirror Shape: Elliptical
- Mirror Materials: Pyrex®
from Thorlabs, Inc.
At Thorlabs, we constantly reinforce our desire to serve at the pleasure of our customers. From this comes our desire to be connected to our industry in a way that far exceeds what would typically be expected of a vendor. Thorlabs lives this core principle by seeking to enhance, at every turn, the... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/5; λ/8; λ/10; λ/20
- Diameter/Width: 7 to 102
- Mirror Shape: Round; Rectangular / Square; Elliptical
- Thickness: 2 to 19.1