Power / Coal and Coke Powder Dryers Datasheets
from Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc.
Carrier vibrating fluid bed thermal dryers are typically used for coals with a larger size fraction, such as run-of-mine coal. Our vibrating fluid bed units are available in sizes up to 8 ft. wide x 50 ft. long with capacities up to 250 TPH in a single unit, depending on the thermal load. Carrier... [See More]
- Applications / Materials Handled: Power / Coal and Coke
- Dryer Size / Materials of Construction: Available in Sizes up to 8 Ft. Wide X 50 Ft. Long
- Equipment Type: Fluidized Bed Dryer; Vibratory Dryer
from Retsch, Inc.
The Fluid Bed Dryer TG 200 is used in quality control, sample preparation and R&D departments. It permits the gentle drying of organic, inorganic, chemical or pharmaceutical bulk materials. Suitable materials can be coarse, fine, crystalline, fibrous or leafy. The powerful fan ensures optimal air... [See More]
- Applications / Materials Handled: Chemicals / Fertilizers; Construction Materials / Cement; Foods / Grains; Pharmaceutical; Power / Coal and Coke; Waste / Sludge
- Temperature: 104 to 302
- Equipment Type: Fluidized Bed Dryer
- Gas / Air Flow: 109