Metering Valves Solenoid Valves
from co-ax valves inc.
Function: pressure balanced 2/2 way externally controlled coaxial valves, normally closed and normally open versions. Media: gaseous, liquid, gelatinous, highly viscous, pasty, contaminated, aggressive, coolant. Body Materials: aluminum, brass, galvanized steel, nickel plated brass, nickel plated... [See More]
- Valve Type: Single Solenoid; Balancing; Drain; Metering; Mixing; Pilot; Shut Off; Coaxial Valve
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 600.00
- Valve Size: 0.315
- Number of Ports: 3
from Allied Electronics, Inc.
Metering Valve with Silencer, 1/8 port [See More]
- Valve Type: Metering
from Liquid Controls Group; a Unit of IDEX Corporation
The Liquid Controls E-7 Electronic, Two-Stage, Preset Valve is designed for refined fuel applications including gasoline, gasohol, diesel fuel, and fuel oil. The valve is available as part of a complete, new metering system with electronic registration or as a retrofit when upgrading from mechanical... [See More]
- Valve Type: Double Solenoid; Metering
- Power: 10 to 14
- Maximum Pressure: ? to 150.00
- Unpowered State: Normally Closed