Abrasive / Erosive Wear Protection Metal Sheet
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Chemical or material processing; Marine
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- UTS: 125000
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Strip, Coil, Foil & Wire, ASTM A240 (XM-29), ASTM A276 (XM-29), ASTM A313 (XM-29), ASTM A358 (XM-29), ASTM A479 (XM-29), ASTM A580 (XM-29), ASTM A688 (XM-29). APPLICATIONS. Cryogenic tanks valves, piping, flanges, structural supports. Abrasion/Wear Resistance screens, racks, and wear plates. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Biomaterial; HV / Electrical; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Cryogenic Tank Components. Electrical Conduit Shielding, MRI Scanner Supports, Underground Transmission Risers. Process Equipment, Heat Exchangers.
- UNS Number: 24000
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Zinc Sheet. Zinc sheets were originally designed for industrial applications such as water resistance, roof flashing, chemical resistance, cathode protection, engraving, sound deadening and scientific applications. Over the years Zinc sheets became popular in commercial establishments including bar... [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; BuildingConstruction
- Thickness: 0.0270
- Type: Zinc
- Width / OD: 39.37 to 120