Resistance Alloy / Heating Metal Sheet
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Strip, Coil, Foil & Wire, ASTM A240 (XM-29), ASTM A276 (XM-29), ASTM A313 (XM-29), ASTM A358 (XM-29), ASTM A479 (XM-29), ASTM A580 (XM-29), ASTM A688 (XM-29). APPLICATIONS. Cryogenic tanks valves, piping, flanges, structural supports. Abrasion/Wear Resistance screens, racks, and wear plates. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Biomaterial; HV / Electrical; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Cryogenic Tank Components. Electrical Conduit Shielding, MRI Scanner Supports, Underground Transmission Risers. Process Equipment, Heat Exchangers.
- UNS Number: 24000
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Elmet Technologies LLC
Material from .005 inches to .090 inches in thickness is classified as molybdenum sheet. It is used for fabrication of sintering boats, high temperature furnace heating elements and heat shields. Standard availability is described below. Other sizes and tolerances are available. [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Heat Shields
- Thickness: 0.0050 to 0.0900
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive
- Width / OD: 0.2500 to 24
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys offers Copper-Tungsten in sheet and foil. For over 45 years, Rhenium Alloys has been delivering high performance refractory metals to customers who desire an alloy that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. Typical Applications. • Aerospace Propulsion. •... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive; Tungsten; Composite