Electrical / HV Parts Metal Sheet
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
MP35N Superalloy Strip, Coil, Foil & Wire, AMS 5758, AMS 5844, AMS 5845, ASTM F562. APPLICATIONS OF MP35N. Fasteners. Springs. nonmagnetic electrical components. medical instruments. medical and dental devices. seawater. oil and gas well. chemical applications. food processing environments. [See More]
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Chemical or material processing; HV / Electrical; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells; Fasteners, Springs, Medical Instruments, Medical and Dental Devices, Seawater, Food Processing Environments, Nonmagnetic Electrical Components
- UNS Number: 30035
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Alloy 52 is a nickel-iron alloy with a thermal expansion rate similar to soft glasses and ceramics. Typical applications include voltage regulators, conductors, and glass-to-metal hermetic seals. [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys offers Copper-Tungsten in sheet and foil. For over 45 years, Rhenium Alloys has been delivering high performance refractory metals to customers who desire an alloy that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. Typical Applications. • Aerospace Propulsion. •... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive; Tungsten; Composite