Biocompatible / Biomaterial Metal Sheet
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
MP35N Superalloy Strip, Coil, Foil & Wire, AMS 5758, AMS 5844, AMS 5845, ASTM F562. APPLICATIONS OF MP35N. Fasteners. Springs. nonmagnetic electrical components. medical instruments. medical and dental devices. seawater. oil and gas well. chemical applications. food processing environments. [See More]
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Chemical or material processing; HV / Electrical; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells; Fasteners, Springs, Medical Instruments, Medical and Dental Devices, Seawater, Food Processing Environments, Nonmagnetic Electrical Components
- UNS Number: 30035
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Like niobium, tantalum is a heat-tolerant refractory metal with excellent corrosion resistance. Often alloyed with other metals, tantalum is used to make super alloys used in chemical processing, jet engines and nuclear reactors. Its oxidation properties also make it an excellent choice for many... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Biomaterial; Electronics or semiconductors; Nuclear
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Tantalum; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24