Marine Metal Sheet
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Overview. FERRALIUM 255 is finding many cost effective applications in the chemical, marine, metallurgical, municipal sanitation, plastics, oil and gas, petrochemical, pollution control, wet phosphoric acid, paper making and metalworking industries. Called "super" because it is more alloyed than... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- UTS: 110000
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
MP35N Superalloy Strip, Coil, Foil & Wire, AMS 5758, AMS 5844, AMS 5845, ASTM F562. APPLICATIONS OF MP35N. Fasteners. Springs. nonmagnetic electrical components. medical instruments. medical and dental devices. seawater. oil and gas well. chemical applications. food processing environments. [See More]
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Chemical or material processing; HV / Electrical; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells; Fasteners, Springs, Medical Instruments, Medical and Dental Devices, Seawater, Food Processing Environments, Nonmagnetic Electrical Components
- UNS Number: 30035
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Titanium is a silvery-white, corrosion-resistant metal with a high strength-to weight ratio. Because it is both light and strong, it is used extensively throughout the automotive and aerospace industries. Its ability to maintain strength even with prolonged exposure to saltwater also makes it... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Marine
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24