Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy Metal Sheet
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Strip, Coil, Foil & Wire, ASTM F-15. APPLICATIONS. Alloy 29-17 (Kovar ®) has been used for making hermetic seals with the harder Pyrex glasses and ceramic materials. This alloy has found wide use in application where high reliability is a necessity. In power tubes, microwave tubes,... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Hot Rolled (optional feature); Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy; Corrosion Resistant; Die / Cold Work
- UNS Number: 94610
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy; Corrosion Resistant
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Alloy 52 is a nickel-iron alloy with a thermal expansion rate similar to soft glasses and ceramics. Typical applications include voltage regulators, conductors, and glass-to-metal hermetic seals. [See More]
- Features: Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24