UNS Metal Sheet
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, sheet, plate, coil, fasteners and forgings. Overview. Alloy 20 is a highly alloyed iron-base nickel-chromium-molybdenum stainless steel developed primarily for use in the sulfuric acid related processes. [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- UTS: 80000
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
MP35N Superalloy Strip, Coil, Foil & Wire, AMS 5758, AMS 5844, AMS 5845, ASTM F562. APPLICATIONS OF MP35N. Fasteners. Springs. nonmagnetic electrical components. medical instruments. medical and dental devices. seawater. oil and gas well. chemical applications. food processing environments. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- UNS Number: 30035
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed; Hardened / Heat Treated (optional feature); Polished (optional feature)
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy consisting of 80% Nickel, 5% Molybdenum, and balance Iron used where extremely high initial & maximum permeability and minimum hysteresis is needed. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
- UNS Number: 14080
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0100 to 120
from Marmetal Industries, Inc.
Applications. Air Conditioners. Heat Exchangers. Military Applications. Marine Products (saltwater). Materials In Stock. Cartridge brass. Muntz metal. Naval brass. Stainless steel. Diamondized naval brass. Curpo nickel (90-10). Cupro nickel (70-30). Aluminum bronze [See More]
- Specifications: CDA; UNS
- UNS Number: 2600 to 26000
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0320 to 0.3750
from United Performance Metals
Alloy 263 is a Ni-Co-Cr-Mo-Ti-Al precipitation-hardenable alloy. 263 is furnished in the solution-treated condition unless otherwise specified. It exhibits high strength, corrosion resistance, excellent formability, ductility, and weldability. This alloy is normally used for applications up to 1650... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; UNS
- Thickness: 0.1770 to 0.2400
- Type: Aluminum; Cobalt; Copper; Nickel; Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Hardened / Heat Treated