Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C) Metal Sheet Datasheets
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Constantan is a copper-nickel alloy used in a variety of thermocouple applications. It is paired with iron, copper and Chromel ® to form types J, T and E thermocouples, respectively. Known for its high electrical resistivity and its ability to perform consistently despite changes in temperature,... [See More]
- Type: Copper; Nickel; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Length: 75 to 144
from Marmetal Industries, Inc.
Applications. Air Conditioners. Heat Exchangers. Military Applications. Marine Products (saltwater). Materials In Stock. Cartridge brass. Muntz metal. Naval brass. Stainless steel. Diamondized naval brass. Curpo nickel (90-10). Cupro nickel (70-30). Aluminum bronze [See More]
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Specifications: CDA; UNS
- UNS Number: 2600 to 26000
- Thickness: 0.0320 to 0.3750
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys offers Copper-Tungsten in sheet and foil. For over 45 years, Rhenium Alloys has been delivering high performance refractory metals to customers who desire an alloy that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. Typical Applications. • Aerospace Propulsion. •... [See More]
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive; Tungsten; Composite
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners
from United Performance Metals
Alloy 263 is a Ni-Co-Cr-Mo-Ti-Al precipitation-hardenable alloy. 263 is furnished in the solution-treated condition unless otherwise specified. It exhibits high strength, corrosion resistance, excellent formability, ductility, and weldability. This alloy is normally used for applications up to 1650... [See More]
- Type: Aluminum; Cobalt; Copper; Nickel; Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.1770 to 0.2400
- Specifications: AMS; UNS
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Hardened / Heat Treated