MIL-SPEC / Federal (QQS) Metal Sheet
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Wire, AMS 5640, ASTM A 314, ASTM A 581, ASTM A 582, QQ-S-764. APPLICATIONS. Type 303 should be considered for use in applications such as shafts, valve bodies, valves, valve trim, and fittings. This steel possesses non-galling properties that make disassembly of parts easy and help to avoid... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS
- UNS Number: 30300
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Width / OD: 0.0050 to 2