Wear Resistant / High Speed Metal Sheet
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- UTS: 125000
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Strip, Foil, Wire, ASTM B-815, ASTM B-818. APPLICATIONS. Agitators, blenders, bolts, dies, extruders, fan blades, filters, glass plungers, nozzles, pumps, rolls, screw conveyors, and valve parts. DESCRIPTION. ULTIMET ® is a cobalt-based alloy with exceptional resistance to galling, cavitation... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Hot Rolled (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Die / Cold Work; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- UNS Number: 31233
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS