from Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions, Inc.
A compact, microstepping chopper drive for stepper motors that provides a cost effective solution for production volumes. Its ease of integration and small physical size allows for quick integration into your design. The Whisper Drive incorporates microstepping technology, a controller and runs off... [See More]
- Motor / System: Bipolar; Permanent Magnet; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor
- AC Input: 28
- Configuration: PC Board
- Phase : Single Phase
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The 3540M/MO step motor drivers are microstepping drives with up to 12,800 steps per revolution, step phase sequencer with MOSFET three state switching amplifiers and optoisolated circuits. Both drives include 5 optically isolated inputs, and the 3540MO features external speed control, tach output,... [See More]
- Motor / System: Bipolar; Microstepping Motor
- Operating Temperature: ? to 70
- Product: Variable Speed
- Configuration: Panel Mount
from Nymotion LLC
To start, view the NYT2X-AP as a simple two axis breakout board for Technosoft PIM2401 and PIM2403 and Trinamic TMCM-103 OEM modules. The connectors, sizing, orientation and layout are optimized for quick hookups, parameter setup, tuning, programming and testing using high level graphical... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Bipolar; Permanent Magnet; Variable Reluctance; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor; Linear; Voice Coil
- Power: 75 to ?
- Axes: 2.0 to ?
- Product: DSP; Multi-Axis; Robotic
from Schneider Electric Motion USA
The MDrive AccuStep 23 features a NEMA 23 1.8 ° brushless step motor with highly integrated microstepping driver, eliminating the need to run motor cabling through the machine and thereby reducing the potential for problems due to electrical noise. A rugged, internal magnetic encoder comes... [See More]
- Motor / System: Microstepping Motor
- PC-Based Bus: RS422; RS485
- Axes: 1.0
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85