Umbrella Check Valves Gas Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
This high flow check valve permits free flow in one direction and no flow (checked) in the opposite direction. This valve is specified in many applications because of its very low cracking pressure (typically less than 0.5 psig), its excellent repeatability, and leak-tight operation. The unique... [See More]
- Media: Gasoline / Diesel Fuel; High Purity; LP Gas; Natural Gas
- Connection Description: Threaded; 10-32 Threaded Inlet and Outlet Ports
- Valve Size: 0.19
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 250.00
from DFT Inc.
The FBC ™ is a compact, lightweight, insert wafer check valve that easily installs between two flanges. The in-line, spring assisted design prevents "water hammer" and "reverse flow". The FBC ™ contains all of the proven features of the Basic-Check ® valve developed by DFT ® over... [See More]
- Media: Gasoline / Diesel Fuel; High Purity; LP Gas; Natural Gas; Sour Gas; Specialty Corrosive
- Connection Description: BoltFlange; Face Seal; ANSI RF
- Valve Size: 1.00 to 4.00
- Maximum Pressure: 720.00