Wear Resistant / High Speed Nonferrous Metals and Alloys
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Wear Resistant; Heat Resistant; Austenitic
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy
- Nonferrous: Cobalt; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C18000 Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon RWMA Class III. Economical high strength, high conductivity copper base alloy. It is a heat treatable copper base alloy and its excellent properties are obtained largely through heat treatment. Its properties combine high hardness, strength and wear resistance... [See More]
- Features: Wear Resistant; Heat Resistant
- Specialty / Other Types: Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Nonferrous: Copper
- UNS Number: 18000
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Universal No. 21 is a cobalt-chromium-molybdenum alloy designed for covered electrode, TIG, MIG, hard surfacing applications. The work-hardening characteristics, high ductility properties, excellent resistance to impact and metal to metal wear suit Universal 21 to severe applications where a... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Shock Resistant; Wear Resistant
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy
- Nonferrous: Refractory / Reactive; Cobalt
- Shape / Form: Wire; Coated Electrodes