Alternative / Renewable Energy Nonferrous Metals and Alloys
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Flat, Shaped and Round Wire ASTM B152, ASTM B747, QQ-C-576. APPLICATIONS. Electrical/electronic and solar applications where strength is not required. Additional applications are downspouts, gutters, roofing, gaskets, heat sinks, busbars, nails, printing rolls, rivets, etc. parts. DESCRIPTION. In... [See More]
- Applications: Alternative / Renewable Energy; BuildingConstruction; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Electrical/Electronic And Solar Applications. Downspouts, Gutters, Roofing, Gaskets, Heat Sinks, Busbars, Nails, Printing Rolls, Rivets, Etc. Parts.
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy
- Nonferrous: Copper
- UNS Number: 10400
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Molybdenum is a soft, ductile refractory metal that is ideal for thermocouple sheaths, especially when used in very high heat conditions. Molybdenum Tubing is also specified for electrical, electronic, and semiconductor applications. Seamless Tubing That Sets The Industry Standards. Precision tubing... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Alternative / Renewable Energy; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Nuclear; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Semiconductors, Thermocouple Sheaths, Medical Devices, Furnace Parts
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column)
- Nonferrous: Refractory / Reactive; Molybdenum
- Features: Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process; Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR) (optional feature)