Specialty / Other Thermal Insulating Tapes
from Fujipoly® America Corp.
By spiral wrapping each successive layer slightly over the previous one, the tape fuses to itself over the component. Bonding only to itself, the permanent fusion begins within three minutes after contact. Once the amalgamation is cured, the protected area withstands exposure to moisture, electrical... [See More]
- Type: Fusible
- Materials of Construction: Rubber; Silicone
- Type: Industrial Tape; Cable; Electrical; Electronics, Printed Circuit Boards or Semiconductors; Protective; Sealing, Hydraulic Line Sealing
- Temperature Resistance: -45 to 250
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Pyro-Tape 682 is a family of high temperature, high performance tapes used in a wide range of industrial applications for plasma spray masking, heat reflectivity and abrasion, chemical, and electrical resistance. Pyro-Tape products are availab [See More]
- Type: Proprietary
- Materials of Construction: Cloth / Fabric; Silica
- Type: Adhesive Tape; Industrial Tape; Single; Cloth Tape
- Width: 1