from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Alloy 52 is a nickel-iron alloy with a thermal expansion rate similar to soft glasses and ceramics. Typical applications include voltage regulators, conductors, and glass-to-metal hermetic seals. [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys offers Copper-Tungsten in sheet and foil. For over 45 years, Rhenium Alloys has been delivering high performance refractory metals to customers who desire an alloy that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. Typical Applications. • Aerospace Propulsion. •... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive; Tungsten; Composite
from ATI Wah Chang
Vanadium is widely dispersed in the earth's crust occurring in many types of deposits. Most vanadium is currently obtained as a by-product or co-product from titanomagnetites, petroleum, uranium ores, and phosphate rock. Table 1 shows the abundance of vanadium in the earth's crust relative to some... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; Nuclear
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed (optional feature)
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; PureUnalloyed; Vanadium
- UTS: 29000 to 35000