Electronics / RF-Microwave Metal Sheet Datasheets
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Alloy 52 is a nickel-iron alloy with a thermal expansion rate similar to soft glasses and ceramics. Typical applications include voltage regulators, conductors, and glass-to-metal hermetic seals. [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 36 is a nickel-iron alloy containing 36% nickel. It maintains constant dimensions over the range of normal atmospheric conditions. The alloy has a low coefficient of thermal expansion up to 500 °F (260 °C) [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; Standards of Length, Measuring Devices, Laser Components, Bi-metal, Thermostat Strip, Piping for Storing and Transporting Liquefied Gases
- UNS Number: 93600 to ?
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys offers Copper-Tungsten in sheet and foil. For over 45 years, Rhenium Alloys has been delivering high performance refractory metals to customers who desire an alloy that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. Typical Applications. • Aerospace Propulsion. •... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive; Tungsten; Composite