Structural Thermal and Refractory Ceramics Datasheets
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Shape / Form: Rod; Plate / Board
- Material Type: Zirconium Phosphate; SpecialtyMaterial
- Max Use Temperature: 1538
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
Developed to be a high temperature replacement for asbestos Transite [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Structural
- Shape / Form: Plate / Board; Custom Shape (optional feature)
- Material Type: Silica or fused silica; Calcium Silicate
- Length: 48