Marine Refractory and Reactive Metals
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
MP35N Superalloy Strip, Coil, Foil & Wire, AMS 5758, AMS 5844, AMS 5845, ASTM F562. APPLICATIONS OF MP35N. Fasteners. Springs. nonmagnetic electrical components. medical instruments. medical and dental devices. seawater. oil and gas well. chemical applications. food processing environments. [See More]
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Chemical or material processing; HV / Electrical; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells; Fasteners, Springs, Medical Instruments, Medical and Dental Devices, Seawater, Food Processing Environments, Nonmagnetic Electrical Components
- UNS R Number: 30035
- Metal / Alloy Type: Cobalt
- Specifications: UNS; AMS; ASTM / ASME
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Titanium is a silvery-white, corrosion-resistant metal with a high strength-to weight ratio. Because it is both light and strong, it is used extensively throughout the automotive and aerospace industries. Its ability to maintain strength even with prolonged exposure to saltwater also makes it... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Marine
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Metal / Alloy Type: Titanium; Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2