Wear Resistant Refractory and Reactive Metals
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Strip, Foil, Wire, ASTM B-815, ASTM B-818. APPLICATIONS. Agitators, blenders, bolts, dies, extruders, fan blades, filters, glass plungers, nozzles, pumps, rolls, screw conveyors, and valve parts. DESCRIPTION. ULTIMET ® is a cobalt-based alloy with exceptional resistance to galling, cavitation... [See More]
- Features: Wear Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Hot Rolled (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Wrought; Superalloy
- UNS R Number: 31233
- Metal / Alloy Type: Cobalt
- Specifications: UNS; ASTM / ASME
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Universal No. 21 is a cobalt-chromium-molybdenum alloy designed for covered electrode, TIG, MIG, hard surfacing applications. The work-hardening characteristics, high ductility properties, excellent resistance to impact and metal to metal wear suit Universal 21 to severe applications where a... [See More]
- Features: Wear Resistant; Corrosion Resistant
- Shape / Form: Wire; Coated Electrodes
- Metal / Alloy Type: Cobalt; Alloy
- Applications: High Temp. Valves, High Pressure Valves