Trade Name. SC-DS. Composition. Direct Sintered Silicon Carbide. Color. Black [See More]
- Applications: Optical Grade; Electronics or semiconductors; ESD-Safe Applications
- Shape / Form: Preforms; Rod; Tube
- Composition or ASTM/EN Cement Type : Direct Sintered Silicon Carbide
- Max Use Temperature: 1750
from Insaco, Inc.
Alumina (Al2O3) is one of the most widely specified, general-purpose technical ceramics. All aluminas are very hard and wear resistant, with high compressive strength even against extreme temperatures and corrosive environments. Aluminas are also excellent electrical insulators and are gas tight. [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape; Plate / Board (optional feature); Tube (optional feature); WaferSubstrate (optional feature); Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature)
- Oxide Type: Alumina
- Max Use Temperature: 1700
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
San Jose Delta maintains an in-house inventory of most grades of alumina ceramics as BARS-RODS-TUBES and SHEETS. The availability of fired “grinding stock ” ceramic makes the production of small quantity and prototype orders less costly and offers shorter lead-times. For larger... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Abrasion Resistant; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Shape / Form: BarStock; Custom Shape; Rod; Tube
- Oxide Type: Alumina
- Max Use Temperature: 1650
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Max Use Temperature: 1799
- Oxide Type: MgO / Magnesite
- Thermal Conductivity: 2.2
from Materion Corporation
Materion Ceramics has the capabilities to manufacture complex and custom designs by the addition of a variety of machining functions. Input material used for customized products can be dry pressed, isopressed or extruded in form and consist of Materion Ceramics' BW1000 "high strength" material. [See More]
- Applications: Optical Grade; Electronics or semiconductors; Medical, Aerospace/Defense, Energy, Photonics/Lasers, Semiconductor, Telecom
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape; Available in Various Ceramic Forms
- Oxide Type: Beryllia / Beryllium Oxide
- Thermal Conductivity: 275 to ?
from Superior Technical Ceramics Corp.
Sharp edges at the ends may be broken to prevent chipping. Thread may be countersunk a maximum of 1/16" deep to prevent chipping. .006"/ inch max camber allowance. Threads must accept a Class 1 metal screw to the above minimum thread depth. Threads will be perpendicular within 2 degrees of ends or... [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical
- Shape / Form: Ferrule / Eyelet; Rod
- Oxide Type: Steatite
- Length: 0.3750