Construction & Building / Architectural Metal Wire
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Flat, Shaped and Round Wire. APPLICATIONS. Architectural applications, Hardware, Signage, Marine applications, Zippers, Screens, Shielding, Rivets, nails, etc. DESCRIPTION. Magnesium is one of the most effective and widely used alloying elements for aluminum, and is the principal element in the 5000... [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Marine; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Architectural Applications, Hardware, Signage, Marine Applications, Zippers, Screens, Shielding, Rivets, Nails, etc.
- UNS Number: 95005 to 95154
- Type: Aluminum; Alloy
- Specifications: UNS
from Loos & Co., Inc.
Round wire is available from .004 ” to .312 ” in versatile wire packaging options; coils, carriers, spools, reels - the way you want it! Shaped and Flattened wire available upon request. [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Commercial
- Specifications: AISI; SD 117, QS 9000
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Shape / Form: Wire
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C36000 Free Machining Brass / Free Cutting Brass. C36000 Free Machining Brass / Free Cutting Brass is ideally suited for high speed machining operations with its superior machinability, thread rolling and knurling characteristics. Its machinability rating of 100 is standard against which all other... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; BuildingConstruction; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- UNS Number: 36000
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-16