Wear Resistant / High Speed Metal Wire
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Forged; Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Wear Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Heat Resistant; Austenitic; Superalloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Shape / Form: Wire
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Strip, Foil, Wire, ASTM B-815, ASTM B-818. APPLICATIONS. Agitators, blenders, bolts, dies, extruders, fan blades, filters, glass plungers, nozzles, pumps, rolls, screw conveyors, and valve parts. DESCRIPTION. ULTIMET ® is a cobalt-based alloy with exceptional resistance to galling, cavitation... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Wear Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Hot Rolled (optional feature); Die / Cold Work; Superalloy
- UNS Number: 31233
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C46400 Naval Brass "Lead Free". Naval Brass C46400 is nominally composed of 60% copper, 39.2% zinc and 0.8% tin. As is typical of brass alloys with the duplex alpha + beta structure, C46400 has good strength and rigidity. By substituting tin for an equal quantity of zinc, a high corrosion resistance... [See More]
- Features: Forged (optional feature); Wrought; Extruded (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Wear Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature)
- UNS Number: 46400
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-21, AMS 4611
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Universal No. 21 is a cobalt-chromium-molybdenum alloy designed for covered electrode, TIG, MIG, hard surfacing applications. The work-hardening characteristics, high ductility properties, excellent resistance to impact and metal to metal wear suit Universal 21 to severe applications where a... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Shock Resistant; Wear Resistant
- Shape / Form: Wire; Coated Electrodes
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy
- Applications: High Temp. Valves, High Pressure Valves