Pressure Vessel (PVQ) Metal Wire
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy with good oxidation resistance at higher temperatures, with good resistance in carburizing and chloride containing environments. Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 deg F(1093 deg... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Nuclear; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Nickel; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Shape / Form: Wire
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Strip, Coil, Foil, Wire, ASTM A240. APPLICATIONS. Pulp and paper industry, caustic solutions, organic acids, food industry, pressure vessels. DESCRIPTION. Duplex Alloy 2304 is a two-phase, ferritic, austenitic 23% chromium, 4% nickel, molybdenum-free duplex stainless steel. It has similar corrosion... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Pulp and Paper Industry, Caustic Solutions, Organic Acids, Food Industry, Pressure Vessels
- UNS Number: 32304
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C46400 Naval Brass "Lead Free". Naval Brass C46400 is nominally composed of 60% copper, 39.2% zinc and 0.8% tin. As is typical of brass alloys with the duplex alpha + beta structure, C46400 has good strength and rigidity. By substituting tin for an equal quantity of zinc, a high corrosion resistance... [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Marine; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Wear resistant parts or tooling
- UNS Number: 46400
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-21, AMS 4611
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Primarily used to inert-gas-arc weld base metals of similar composition requiring joints with strength, corrosion and heat resistance comparable to those of the base metal. [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Structural; Heat Exchangers, Food Containers
- Specifications: AMS
- Type: Aluminum
- Shape / Form: Wire