Contact / Pressure Sensitive (PSA) Industrial Sealants Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System UV21 is an easy to use one component UV curable urethane elastomer compound. It has been used for bonding, sealing, casting and formed in place high performance seals and gaskets. The UV21 is a solvent free system and has an excellent six month shelf life at ambient... [See More]
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; UV or Radiation Cured; Contact or Pressure Sensitive Adhesives; Single Component
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Chemical System: Elastomeric
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Composites; Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Dissimilar Substrates
from R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Latex sealant, endothermic, thixotropic, fast dry, paintable, min shrinkage [See More]
- Cure / Technology: Air Setting / Film Drying; Thermoset; Contact or Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- Type / Form: Grease, Paste
- Composition: Unfilled
- Substrate Compatibility: Concrete, Masonry; Metal; Plastic; Wood; Gypsum Wallboard