Semiconductors / IC Packaging Industrial Sealants Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP22 is an aluminum filled, two component epoxy adhesive for high performance bonding, sealing, and coating. It is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures, with a non-critical one-to-one mix ratio by weight or volume. The EP22... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Laminaes; Marine; OEM or Industrial; Semiconductors, IC's; Tooling
- Composition: Filled
- Chemical System: Epoxy
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component
from Protavic America, Inc.
PROTAVIC ® PNS 20100 is a low viscosity, optically clear silicon resin designed for LED potting, encapsulation and sealing. PROTAVIC ® PNS 20100 presents great heat resistance and non-yellowing. Its specific reactivity combines both latency at room temperature and fast curing cycle. [See More]
- Industry: Electronics; Electric Power; Laminaes; OEM or Industrial; Semiconductors, IC's
- Composition: Unfilled
- Chemical System: Silicone
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Single Component