Medical Power Solutions w/UL/EN60601 Safety
Featured Product from Daburn Electronics & Cable
Polytron Devices' new series of 10W medical DC/DC Converters is optimized for 5000VAC input/output 2 Mopp Isolation. This complete series, designated TWB10/HIA5, boasts a 4:1 wide input voltage and rigorous safety testing including reinforced insulation for 250VAC working voltage. All of this and more in a compact 1.25 x 0.80 X 0.40" DIP package.
This series is suitable for all medical applications that come in contact with both operators or patients.
- 4:1 Wide Input Voltage Range
- Operating Temperature Range:-40° to +105° C (with derating)
- Miniature DIP Package
- High Efficiency: To 89%
- Reinforced Insulation
- Clearance and Creepage, Distance: 8.0 mm/2MOPP
- 5000 Vac Input/Output, 2MOPP Isolation
- Built-In EMI Class A Filter
- 2uA Patient Leakage Current
- Medical Safety Approvals, including: UL, CE and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, EN60601-1, and IEC60601-1, 3rd Edition
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
Polytron designs, manufactures and markets a broad range of linear power modules, switching power supplies and DC/DC converters for medical, vehicular, telecommunications, and many other industrial and commercial applications.
Polytron products are marketed worldwide. Our headquarters and manufacturing/distribution facilities are located in Paterson, New Jersey, USA.