Conduction Cooled Capacitors for Massive Current
Featured Product from Illinois Capacitor
Illinois Capacitor Conduction Cooled Capacitors offer massive current handling capabilities for specialized applications.
- Can be used from 9 kHz to 1 MHz depending on value
- Up to 1200Arms at the resonant frequency
- Operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +85°C
- LC Series has large flat copper plates to allow reliable handling the resonating current and voltage
- HC is a space-saving rectangular block type
- Single or multiple element construction, impregnated to reduce the risk of internal corona
Applications include: Applications include:Resonant Power Supplies, RF Amplifiers, Welding Equipment, Induction Heating, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.