Hot Stamp and Embossed Labels
Product Announcement from Advanced Barcode & Label Technologies, Inc.
Meet your packaging needs with ABLT's customized hot stamp and embossed labels.
Foil stamping, hot stamping and embossing create rich textured labels that gives a perceived extra value to products. These processes are often used on specialty foods, wine and high-end retail packaging to denote an exceptional level of quality.
Hot Stamping Foil is a dry printing process in which color pigments or metallic foil is transferred from a continuous roll to the label using heat, pressure and time.
Hot Stamped and Embossed labels can be made from a wide range of materials.
- White High Gloss Paper for high appearance product identification
- Bright Gold & Silver Foil Paper for a classy, elegant appearance
- Tactile and Braille Embossed Labels to work with current packaging graphics
- White Polyester Labels are pressure sensitive and survive many challenging environments
- Matte Silver Polyester Labels look and act like aluminum and withstand high temperatures
- Chrome Polyester Labels offer a permanent adhesive or a tamper evident "Void if Removed" adhesive
- Clear Polyester Labels are ideal for beauty and skin care products
- Embossed Gold or Silver Paper Labels to enhance look
E-mail or call us at 800-321-3653 to design a customized label solution to meet your unique needs.