Product Announcement from B&K Precision
The 830C and 890C are 11,000-count handheld capacitance meters that measure capacitance up to 200 mF (50 mF for 890C). Straightforward to operate, these meters make measurements quickly and simplify the capacitance sorting process.Unlike other handheld instruments such as LCR meters that make measurements using an AC signal with a specific test frequency, they measures capacitance by applying a constant current that briefly charges, then discharges the connected capacitor.These meters include many handy functions. The compare mode which supports 25 sets of High/Low limits, provides a convenient means to sort capacitors without needing to set up the meter each time. Data logging, Hold/Min/Max Average recording, tolerance, and relative mode features offer additional component troubleshooting tools.
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Measure capacitance up to 200 mF (50 mF for 890C)
- Bright LCD backlight
- Fast auto range design for rapid, easy component measurements
- USB (Virtual COM) interface
- SCPI compliant commands for remote communication
- Software for data logging and front panel emulation available as free download
- Capacitive component troubleshooting
- Electronic assembly
- Component sorting
- Quality control
Get the Latest Flash player.