PCIe ExpressCard Serial Adapter
Product Announcement from Brainboxes Limited
- ConnectorDB9 Connector - 9 Pin Male
- Tx FIFO Size128
- Rx FIFO Size128
- Operating Distance EIA - RS232 Standard
- 25 Pin D-sub female connector
- Max Baud Rate 921,600
- Data Bits 5,6,7 or 8
- ParityOdd, Even, None, Mark or Space
- Stop Bits1 or 2
- Flow Control RTS/CTS, DSR/DTR, XON/XOFF
- Tx/Rx Modes Point to Point
- Ruggedised Yes
- PCB Layers 4
- ExpressCard Width 34mm (fits both 34mm and 54mm ExpressCard slots)
- Power Consumption 380mA @ 3.3V
- Product Weight 0.035 kg, 0.08 pounds
- Product Dimensions 101(l) x 38(w) x 20(h) mm, 3.98(l) x 1.50(w) x 0.79(h) inches
- Packaged Weight 0.16 kg, 0.35 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions 150(l) x 145(w) x 44(h) mm, 5.91(l) x 5.71(w) x 1.73(h) inches
PCI Express (PCIe) slots are replacing PCI slots within desktop PCs and servers. PCIe cards have a similar form factor and user experience as the older PCI cards, however they are both faster and require less power and are becoming the card type of choice. Brainboxes PCI Express cards will fit in any PCI Express slot - x1, x4, x8 & x16.
Brainboxes manufacture an extensive range of PCI Express cards with 1 to 8 ports, RS232 or RS422/485, low profile or standard height, and with or without cables.
Established in 1984, Brainboxes is one of the leading serial communication device developers and manufacturers in the World. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK, it has a team of highly qualified software and hardware designers, matched by a world-class in-house volume manufacturing facility and a global distribution chain. Substantial investments in R&D and manufacturing have gained us a reputation for products that are easy to use, highly configurable and extremely reliable. Our in-house manufacturing facility gives us an unparalleled level of flexibility and control to meet even the tightest deadlines.
Brainboxes mission is to provide innovative data communication products to ensure customers can "Connect, Configure and Control" their serial devices. Using advanced design and manufacturing techniques we won the Manufacturing Institutes "Manufacturer of the Year Award 2007" and prestigious European Electronics Industry Awards, "Manufacturer of the Year 2005". Exceptional quality and reliability from Lean Six Sigma manufacturing processes have enabled Brainboxes to offer customers a lifetime warranty and free technical support for all serial products.