Product Announcement from Kee Safety Inc.
The Kee Access railing system enables architects, engineers, specifiers, builders, and contractors to construct and retrofit commercial and public railings to satisfy the "barrier-free" requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as well as state and local building codes. Featuring Kee Klamp® structural, slip-on railing components, Kee Access railings provide a smooth, contiguous gripping surface throughout its entire length to create a smooth handrail system for stairs, ramps, walkways and other areas.
- Built to comply readily with ADA requirements
- Cost effective modular handrail system
- Easy to assemble, requiring only a hex key and pipe cutters - no special tooling needed
- A cost and labor-saving alternative to welded railings
- Components and railing are galvanized for corrosion resistance and low long-term maintenance
- Multiple base flange options
- Components and railing can be powder coated to any RAL color
A Kee Access railing system is comprised of a framework of horizontal bars supported by vertical, upright posts assembled from the modular fittings and standard 1-1/4" Schedule 40 pipe. Constructed of iron for strength and durability, no welding, drilling or threading is required for installation, and a variety of base and flange fittings from the Kee Klamp line can be used for installations requiring setting the uprights into concrete.