Kee Access ADA Handrail Systems
Product Announcement from Kee Safety Inc.
The Kee Access railing system enables architects, engineers, specifiers, builders, and contractors to construct and retrofit commercial and public railings to satisfy the "barrier-free" requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as well as state and local building codes. Featuring Kee Klamp® structural, slip-on railing components, Kee Access railings provide a smooth, contiguous gripping surface throughout its entire length to create a smooth handrail system for stairs, ramps, walkways and other areas.
- Built to comply readily with ADA requirements
- Cost effective modular handrail system
- Easy to assemble, requiring only a hex key and pipe cutters - no special tooling needed
- A cost and labor-saving alternative to welded railings
- Components and railing are galvanized for corrosion resistance and low long-term maintenance
- Multiple base flange options
- Components and railing can be powder coated to any RAL color
A Kee Access railing system is comprised of a framework of horizontal bars supported by vertical, upright posts assembled from the modular fittings and standard 1-1/4" Schedule 40 pipe. Constructed of iron for strength and durability, no welding, drilling or threading is required for installation, and a variety of base and flange fittings from the Kee Klamp line can be used for installations requiring setting the uprights into concrete.