Product Announcement from Uson, L.P.
Functional testing involves challenging the performance of an assembly against a set of predefined performance criteria. For example, a medical valve may have a torque to turn specification as well as a leak and flow test specification. Functional testers can be used to test valves, turbo chargers, electric motors, thermostats, electronic and mechanical control devices, medical devices, faucets, showers and many other components.
Manufacturing and assembly industries around the world depend on functional testers to improve product quality and enhance process uptime.
For functional testing requirements, Uson offers the
- Multiple tests per channel
- Up to 10 channels
- Color flat panel display
- Modular design
- Ethernet connection
- Hard drive
- USB Ports
- Decision criteria on combinations of up to 12 analog sensors per test
- Virtually any current or voltage sensor
- Quadrature and pulse encoders
- Serial/digital data communications
- Angle, force, torque, current, flow, etc.
- High sensitivity 24 bit resolution
- Sampling rates up to 0.26 ms
- Windows XP® operating system
- Application specific graphic displays
- Purpose-built test configurations
- User-settable test parameters