Web-Based Water Treatment Process Controllers
Product Announcement from Iwaki America and Walchem, IWAKI America Inc
Remotely monitor and control your water treatment process from any computer, anywhere in the world, with just a standard web browser. One of the most powerful family of online process controllers in the water treatment industry WebMaster® couples a powerful multi-I/O platform with Walchem's analytical sensors and extensive communications technologies.
Summary of Benefits:
- Fully integrates functions of a transmitter, PLC, datalogger and auto-dialer into a rugged, industrial, NEMA 4X package
- No proprietary software required to view live data – just a web browser
- No expensive PLC programming and re-programming – all changes made intuitively using a standard web browser
- Extensive built-in Plug-n-Play communications options:
- USB (Laptop and FlashDisk Support)
- Land line modem
- Cell modem
- A wide range of direct sensor measurements:
- Free Chlorine
- Chlorine Dioxode
- Peracetic Acid
- Electrodeless Conductivity
- Access live or stored data remotely within the facility (LAN connection) or from anywhere in the world (cell or landline modem)
- Instant alarm notification via cell phone text message, email, or local alarm relay
- System status reports and datalog files can be emailed automatically
- WebMaster® controllers are available with Modbus TCP/IP protocol and can communicate with your existing building energy management system, SCADA system or distributed control system over an Ethernet connection. you can view data and alarms using the HMI siftware that you use for all your other processes. WebMaster® operates in Server mode and will respond to requests for sensor readings, alarm messages, relay status, digital input states and more.
- NEMA 4X packaging and UL/CSA/CE approvals ensure that the WebMaster® can withstand the toughest industrial environment.