Coil Spring Struts
Product Announcement from Associated Spring-Raymond
Associated Spring Raymond now offers a proprietary line of mechanical coil spring struts. We designed our struts to meet demanding, maintenance free applications where conventional gas struts fail. Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and unlike gas and pneumatic models, our struts have no internal gases or seals to fail.
Whether it is resistance against environmental contamination, high temperature (400°F+), high humidity, corrosion, or simply life cycle, our struts offer unmatched performance.
Two separate lines are currently offered, with various load and stroke options:
- Standard Mechanical Spring Struts: Stainless steel construction, stainless steel springs, and M6 threaded ends
- High Load Mechanical Spring Struts: Stainless steel construction, carbon steel springs, and M8 threaded ends.
- Under development is a full line of Extension and Dampening models (available now as custom-built samples).
All of our models are available with various end configurations.
You have a special application? No problem! Associated Spring Raymond will work with your specifications to custom design and produce the mechanical strut that you need, including the brackets and adjoining hardware. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-800-646-6416.
- Food Preparation & Processing
- Heating, Ventilation and Aeration
- Motion Control & Dampening
- Clean Room
- Medical, Pharmaceutical and Chemical
- Agriculture and Construction