Product Announcement from C.I. Analytics, Inc.
The 7500 Series Elemental Process Analyzers were designed to provide process analysis at an exceptional value. The series, which includes models 7505, 7510 and 7550 allows for the detection and monitoring of non-hydrocarbon impurities and offers high reliability with low maintenance operation:
- The solid-state optics block verification is quick and easy, performed only every 3 months and takes two minutes
- Diagnostic checks on start-up and during operation
- Plug and play : analyzers are shipped fully calibrated, simply set the flows and start monitoring in minutes!
- Alarm relays and 4-20mA isolated output included
- As low as 1ppb level detection (application-specific)
- Area rating Class 1, Div 2, B, C, D
- ATEX certification
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Calibration gas inlet
- Enclosure temperature control
- Built-in 960 AMF
- Dilution system