Product Announcement from Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies introduces the EZSolution™ series of Power Cables that provide charging capabilities of Portable Electronic Devices (PEDs) including the iPad® and iPad® 2. CarlisleIT’s Power Cables are cost-effective, versatile, robust, and deliver efficient charging without the need for bulky converters.
This innovative solution from CarlisleIT offers an alternative for charging PEDs in the form of carry-on equipment allowing greater flexibility with installation and certification activities for faster installations and return to service. CarlisleIT’s Power Cables can also be designed with alternate connectors and power outputs to accommodate the charging requirements for most COTS PEDs via 28VDC aircraft power.
CarlisleIT offers a full suite of engineering services capable of supporting any of your system installation and certification requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Converts aircraft 28VDC power
- Operating capabilities from 10-40VDC
- 5V/2A output
- iPad® charging compatible
- Over-current/Over-voltage protection
- Carry-on equipment
- Custom power cables available upon request
- In-house engineering and certification services
- Electrical isolation between 5V output and 28VDC input
- Conforms to DO-160G for radiated and conducted EMI
Download Sales Sheet