Product Announcement from Cooper Instruments & Systems
Ranges from 0.3 in/lb to 35 in/lb
The DTW 400 features an integral/adjustable LCD display for convenient torque readings. Designed for screw tightening torque verification and measurement in Peak, Real Time, and Peak Down measuring modes (selectable), the DTW 400 has an accuracy of ± 0.5% F.S., ±1 LSD and has programmable setpoints that provide both an audible beep and green/red LED indicator for uniform tightening or GO/NO GO testing. In addition, it features a programmable counter that minimizes assembly errors by identifying mis-tightened and/or defective screws. Use the DTW 400's 800 data value internal memory for peak data recall or USB download for SPC. The units are sold in kits which include the tester/screwdriver, stepless one-way clutch adapter, Phillips tips, AC adapter/charger and carrying case.
- runs on internal nickel-cadmium batteries
- 800 data value memory for recall or for SPC download
- programmable high and low setpoints
- programmable screw tightening counter
- both CW and CCW operation
- USB output for SPC capability
- ranges available in IN.LB, IN.OZ, KG.CM, N.CM and NM - field selectable
CLICK HERE for pricing information.