Product Announcement from Epec Engineered Technologies
Screen-printed nameplates are high quality and visually appealing for decorative, promotional or instructional purposes. They are typically recommended for mild indoor or outdoor applications where exposure to sunlight and durability are of prime concern. Screen-printed nameplates are used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
SCREEN PRINTED NAMEPLATE CAPABILITIES:
- Most sheet stock materials - paper, plastic, films and metals
- Up to 25" x 33" in size, larger sizes available upon review
- Material thickness from .002" to .250"
- Top surface or second surface printed
- Pantone®, Federal Standard or custom colors
- Embossing or stamped serial numbers on metal substrates
- Mechanical fastener, studs or adhesive attachment methods
- 3 to 5 year outdoor durability
Polycarbonate nameplates have superior mechanical strength, toughness and clarity. The polycarbonate nameplate can also survive extreme environmental conditions, such as high temperatures, chemical abrasions and corrosion. Polycarbonates are known for their dimensional stability, optical clarity, printability and graphic design freedom.
Polyester nameplates are made from mylar of melinex. Polyesters various characteristics, such as high tensile strength, durability, clarity, resistance to abrasion and solvents, electric insulation, resistance to shrinking and stretching and is great for printing and die cutting.