Product Announcement from Euchner-U.S.A., Inc.
The CET3-AR from EUCHNER is a non-contact safety switch with an on-board evaluation module and a door monitoring contact to ensure doors are safely closed.
Whether it's a single door or a series of doors, the CET3-AR Category 4/PL e keeps danger out of your workplace by communicating the open-close status of the door/s. Unlike universally coded magnetic switches, the CET3-AR switch in uniquely coded and cannot be bypassed. This makes the CET3-AR ideal for areas requiring a high level of tamper resistance.
Plus, the CET3-AR is a self-contained safety solution featuring an inductive read head, a monitored guard locking function, and integrated evaluation electronics. In addition to the safety guard signal, the CET3-AR's door monitoring contact conveys to the control system a "door closed" status. This provides an added layer of safety in situations where visual inspection of a door is not sufficient for safety standards. The door monitoring signal is especially valuable when multiple doors must be monitored. In the event a door is not completely closed, the CET3-AR immediately conveys what door is open.
- Packaging machines
- Food processing
- Machine tools
- Decentralized safety solution (PL e according to EN ISO 13849-1)
- Up to 20 devices (doors) can be connected
- Robust die-cast aluminum housing suitable for heavy doors (locking force max 6500 N)
- Detailed diagnostics with two LEDs (DIA/STATE) and two more that can be customized
- operates under extreme conditions: IP 67, oil and dust tight, water-resistant / Ambient operating temperature -20 to 55C
- Non-contact system overcomes misalignment issues and is vibration-resistant
- Fault diagnostics minimize down time
Click here to learn more.