SIMPLEX Winder Machine
Product Announcement from Gorman Machine Corporation
The All New Simplex Winder is designed as a basic hand-guided winding machine, to wind an infinite variety of winding forms and Nylon Bobbins, with a minimum of set-up time required. Using the Simplex, the operator can usually layer wind a coil by hand, almost as well as with a traverse equipped machine, and better, when winding the heavier wires.
- Powerful ¾ HP Permanent Magnet DC motor with SCR motor control.
- 13 ½” (343mm) between spindle and Tail Stock with standard 26” (660mm) long bars.
- Any length between centers available with longer bars.
- 14 inch swing around spindle with tail stock bars.
- Easily changed from dual Flat Belt Pulleys to higher torque Timing Belt Pulley combination.
- Reversible spindle – choice of 1/2” (13mm) or 5/8” (16mm) shaft with flat for holding set-screw.
- Preset Add-Subtract Electronic Counter in easily seen position. Other multi preset counters available.
- Dynamic braking for almost instant stopping.
- Optional Electric Brake for maintaining spindle lock when pedal is released. Switch OFF when not needed.
- Quickly adjustable Tail Stock available with various ball bearing mounted ends – 2” (51mm) or 3” (76mm) retraction.
- Eye shield for operator safety.
- 1/2” (13mm) Jacobs chuck for 1/2” (13mm) or 5/8” (16mm) spindle available.
- Simple and rugged construction.
- Inexpensive and U.S. made for easy access to parts and accessories.
Contact us today for a quote!